Small, But Fresh

 Entry #3 

    Does my breath stink? Or am I overreacting? Of course I'm afraid to even ask anyone, so out comes the sound of the crinkled wrapping. The sound you instantly get annoyed of, and can't talk over. This particular sound only lasts 5 seconds though, not terrible. Feels like chalk, but I promise has way more flavor then it. Reminds me of a mini donut, because of the shape, but sadly does not taste like it.😕

    First taste and it burns, but only for a few seconds, as its an welcoming burn. I can feel the freshness spread across my mouth finally evening itself out. The spread of the freshness makes we want to describe it as a strong sweetness. Not bitter, not a cookie, but relaxing and tolerant. As it switches to one side of the mouth and the other, it doesn't burn one side while the other gets left out. After about 2 minutes it finally starts to depart and shrivel up in my mouth. It starts to feel rough rather then smooth, as it gets smaller and smaller. Once the pieces start to fall off it's time to get chewing. The crunch of the source of the freshness is softer then I imagined, but not as soft as a gummy of course. Piece by piece the chunks get swallowed, following down into my throat. The freshness in my mouth lowers as the pieces go down, but it stays mellow.

    My mouth is refreshed and I feel accomplished, because the work is done and I feel clean. Although my teeth could feel cleaner, It feels as if I just swished some mouth wash. After about 5 minutes That freshness had gone down, and I want to eat another. Does it only last a few minutes, or perhaps am I just getting used to the taste?

    

Comments

  1. I really felt the first taste of the mint you described. The burning on your toungue because its cold-like. You used some very good descriptive words If i didnt already know what you were desbribing, i still would have guessed it was a mint you were talking about haha. Great imagery.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas is Still Fun! Entry #8

Special bonds, Special pets