Movies, Tv, music, Whatever

 Entry #6 

    How much tv do you watch in a day? Or how about how much music do you listen to daily? Before you say, oh she's about to rant on how we should watch less tv, no. I'm simply just curious for my own thoughts haha. I sometimes think I have an addiction to tv, specifically Netflix or Hulu, I watch it almost every chance I get. Now, if I have some homework to get done or I'm trying to accomplish something, obviously I'm not going to distract myself with it. However, when I am cleaning my room or I have nothing to get done, you guessed it, I will be watching another forensic files episode, or listen to miss Rory Gilmore tell her mom about her first kiss.

                                           

   Now, every time I get into my car, what am I listening to? Somedays I want to listen to my normal playlists, and somedays I will literally just listen to Netflix. The only shows I listen to in my car are shows I've already watched, since I don't need to pay attention to them rather then just listen, and I know what's going on. Some short car rides, I don't even care to listen to anything, but that might have to do with my mood, perhaps I'm tired or in a bad mood. 

     My taste in tv shows are very different I've always thought it was weird, but I actually think that makes sense. Sometimes I like to watch a good drama or reality show, but when I get tired of those a good crime series or document will also please me. It makes sense to want different shows sometimes because most likely you're going to get bored if you watch the same show all day long. I always wondered if I listen or watch tv way too much, or if it's a normal amount, but I'm not sure what the normal amount is.😕

Comments

  1. This is very relatable in the modern world. We have so much access to entertainment that it's hard not to binge TV or music all the time. It makes me wonder if it is a problem to constantly have music or TV in the background. It may just be a way of multitasking and keeping our brains engaged.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas is Still Fun! Entry #8

Special bonds, Special pets